The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal. The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 mode’s subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 mode’s more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the “Script” switch toggles between two phasing styles. The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh. Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect.
• Combines MXR’s most iconic phase circuits in a single mini housing
• About half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal
• 45/90 switch toggles between Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits
• Script removes feedback for a subtler vintage sound
• ECB003 9-volt adapter included